MYFS empowers youth and families challenged with behavioral health issues to become responsible, self-fulfilled and contributing members of the community. Services include outpatient and school-based adolescent substance abuse treatment; tobacco, alcohol and drug prevention; emergency shelter; therapeutic foster care; independent living program for youth who have aged out of foster care; transitional living program for homeless youth; as well as mentoring and one-on-one support for young people in the juvenile justice system.
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Drug Prevention -- 808-579-8414, ext. 8105
- Emergency Shelter -- 24-Hour Emergency Shelter Hotline: 808-579-8406
- Therapeutic Foster Care -- 808-579-8414, ext. 8202
- Independent Living Program -- Clients must be referred by Hawaii’s Department of Human Services’ (Child Welfare Services) — call 855-643-1643 to learn about obtaining a referral. Or contact MYFS Outreach Counselor Tanis Biga at 808-579-8414, ext. 8210 for more information.
- Transitional Living Program for Homeless Youth -- 808-579-8414, ext. 8206
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment -- 808-249-8691
- Ho’ala Mai Truancy and Prevention Services (for Baldwin and Maui High School students) -- Clients referred by the schools. Contact Program Coordinator Deborah Gouveia at 808-264-7652 to learn more
- Ho’ala Mai Mentoring Program -- Clients must be referred by the Judiciary for services. Contact Program Coordinator Deborah Gouveia at 808-264-7652 to learn more
- School-Based Substance Abuse Treatment (Ke Ala Pono) -- 808-264-7652
Program Physical Address:
Program can arrange transportation.
Rides are provided for pick-up/drop-off.
Rides are provided for emergencies.
Rides are provided for coordinated outings.
Between the ages of 10 and 26. Eligibility varies by program.